Acid Cannes Submission
Submission Deadline: Friday, March 17, 2023
Submit your film to Acid Cannes who will promote and support your film for theatrical release in France and abroad.
Films must fulfill the following requirements:
- Feature films (fiction and documentaries running time 60 minutes minimum)
- Films with no previous theatrical release in France television broadcast, internet or VOD
- Films not selected in Berlin / Venice / Locarno Screening formats in Cannes: DCP with French and English subtitles Films produced after May 1
- For films without a French distributor: Films produced for cinema (no Television Film)
- If the film is scheduled at ACID CANNES, English subtitles for French films; English and French subtitles for non-English films; French subtitles for English-speaking films
The screenings, open to professionals and the public are followed by Q&As with the film crews and ACID filmmakers in attendance.
The films shown in Cannes are then accompanied by ACID with the filmmakers to the various stages of theatrical release:
- search for distributors
- audience research.
Acid Cannes who work closely with distributors among cinema programmers in over 400 independent venues.
Submit Film for Distribution