Pitch your television series, short film, documentary or feature at Cannes Film Markets for development and co-production.
Your idea is solid, get ready to pitch your film in Cannes, here are the pitch competitions to enter.
How to Pitch a Film or TV Series
To pitch a film or TV series, you need to effectively communicate the story, tone, and unique aspects of the project in a short, engaging manner. Here are some tips for pitching a film:
- Start with the logline: A one or two sentence summary that captures the essence of the story.
- Present the main characters and their motivations: Explain who the characters are and what drives them to take action.
- Describe the world: Give a sense of the film's setting, tone, and genre.
- Highlight the unique elements: Explain what sets your film apart from others and what makes it compelling.
- Show your passion: Convey your excitement and enthusiasm for the project.
- Be concise: Pitching a film can be challenging, but it's important to keep it brief and to the point.
- Anticipate questions: Be prepared to answer questions about the film's budget, target audience, and marketing plan.
- Practice: Rehearse your pitch to ensure that it flows smoothly and effectively communicates your vision for the film.
Pitch your Content in Cannes
|MIPDOC Project Pitch Competition||Pitch Factual and Documentary Content||
|MIPFormats International Pitch||Pitch your Unscripted TV Format||
|MIPJUNIOR Project Pitch Competition||Pitch your Kids / Teens TV Concepts||